Friday, January 4, 2008

new years resolutions

What would a new year be without a few resolutions? Happy, productive and noteworthy you say? Well, pish posh! I am going to make an honest attempt to stick to my new years resolutions. How? Well, I am going to make them attainable this year. I don't think my resolution last year to be a millionaire really panned out for me.

1. Save more money. I have a savings account, now I need to use it. In addition to the savings account I need to take advantage of my companies new 401K, who doesn't like free money?

2. Take a vacation with some of said money. Doesn't have to be big, but it must happen and it must be warm and beachy.

3. Move and organize. Since some of my belongings are not in their normal state of 'organized' I feel twitchy when I look at it. I am an extremely organized person and I cannot wait to have my things join me to save my sanity.

4. Watch my weight by eating better, working out and lifting. Believe it or not I used to be a rock (thank you soccer) and I feel the need to get back to this body type.

5. Work on my self esteem, self worth and most importantly: understand that I cannot stress about the things I cannot change.

No comments: