Thursday, September 11, 2008

point. click.

Welcome.

I would like to introduce you to my new friend.


It is the Nikon Coolpix L18.

No.
It isnt some fancy over $150 camera.
No.
It doesnt bake bread.
No. It didnt even come with some super cool camera bag.

It did, however, come with batteries. Oh yes my friend. Batteries.
Batteries that lasted about 23 minutes while playing with my new friend right after its purchase.
Bastard batteries.

Thankfully there are children in the house so that means we have an endless supply of batteries. People think that money makes the world go 'round.
No.
Its batteries.

So I have taken a my new friend for a few photo ops and it is amazing.
For such a small, non-expensive, super cute camera it actually takes great pics.

Of course I had to test out the 'anti-shake' feature by taking a picture while moving the camera at the speed of light.
It worked. The picture was of the wall as it turns out (its hard to steer at the speed of light) but the wall wasnt blurred at all.

This little beauty will be my new friend for many years to come.
Or untilI drop her and break her.
Either way it was a match made in Japan.

No comments: