Monday, February 11, 2008

Movie time

As the Oscars are approaching, and appear to be a go with the writers strike ending, I always like to look at the Best Picture list and watch all of the nominated movies so that I can root for my favorite to win and actually know what I am rooting for.

And the nominees are:
Atonement
Juno
Michael Clayton
No Country For Old Men
There Will Be Blood


Sadly enough, I have no ambition to see Michael Clayton. So if you have seen it and can sway me let me know. And I dont know if I will have the time to watch all of the movies before the Oscars this year for two main reasons. 1. I am getting a hellishly late start on this and 2. Do they know how expensive it is to go to the movies these days? I am still paying off the loan I had to take out to see the LOTR trilogy in theatres.

No comments: