Monday, December 1, 2008

small updates

Man, oh, man...a week sure flies by when you aren't paying attention, doesnt it?
The score card around here is very tame for the Thanksgiving weekend in the Schwartz household.

We managed to get through the entire weekend without a single family/holiday related issue.

Jeff and I are so ahead of the game at this point. We 99% finished shopping for the kids in our life and bought a whole bunch of goodies to decorate the house!

Sorry about my previous neglect in posting...it will get much better from here on out. Only 2 more weeks until my tonsils are removed and then Ill have all the time to sit in front of the computer I want. Especially since I wont be able to speak for a few days.
Sure, some have expressed joy over this but I fail to recognize it.

No comments: