Tuesday, November 17, 2009

and we have a hat trick

To round out the holiday list I have included some great standby's that will get you through in a pinch.




Log onto goodreads and get anything from my to-read list! You know how much I love to read so you know this is a gift worth its weight in....paper?



Remember the awesome and amazingly chic fragrance sampler for men I got you last year that left you smelling irresistably sexy and delicious?
I think I want one too.
I love my current go-to scent but I am really dying to try some of these new scents.



I would also love to partake of a few spa-type services at the Beauty Bar. So a gift card would be ideal. You are the best.


Last and most certainly not least...a blog makeover.
Like, total overhaul kind of action.
And a new web address.
Please.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

You don't ask for much, do you? LOL just joking! This is a great idea - post about what you want. I like it. I may have to steal it. After all, I am very behind on blogging. I just haven't found much inspiration lately. :-(