Monday, November 16, 2009

Ideas for my beloved - #2

Same deal as last time...just with completely different things.


Crate and Barrel always seems to have everything that I would die to decorate my house with, especially around the holidays. This year they have something that I would be totally selfish with. Well, I suppose that I would share 1 of them with you. Although you do know of my obsession with smores so perhaps just a bite.
A small bite.
You can find these beautiful smores HERE.




And with my super human strength I broke the wire on my extremely well used cheese slicer a few months ago...I have been cutting cheese with steak knives into wobbly mis-shaped looking slices.
Pitiful.
This one would come in handy.

Along the kitchen/cooking/baking lines I think that this mini-loaf pan is not only the cutest damn thing I have seen in a long time...it would be integral in NOT over eating whenever I choose to make banana nut bread.
Because lets face facts...when I make some I eat the whole damn loaf.
Every time.
This *may* help to side track me.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Doubtful - now you'll just eat 8 tiny loaves of Banana Nut Bread instead of one regular loaf! LOL

But I love the idea of a cheese slicer. I always slice with a knife and it's never pretty.