Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It only took a year and a half

As far as moving goes. I think we survived ours quite nicely.

No ER trips.
No car accidents.
No enemies created nor friends lost.
Family bonding time increased during unpacking.

All in all I can easily say that this move is one of the best things that has happened to me in the past year and a half of my life.
(For the man reading this (you know who you are) you are tops on that list)

This house has a beautiful cottage-like exterior with a spacious half acre to roam around on. It is cozy and now I can officially call it home.

I do have a laundry list of items to complete, one of them being...laundry. You dont want me to break out the cowboy boot socks again.

I finally feel somewhat organized, complete, content and at ease. Finally!

1 comment: