Monday, September 21, 2009

rock star status? Check.

I was interviewed LIVE on our local ABC station. Unfortunately I cannot show it to you because it is no longer on their website.
All you need to know is I rocked the interview.
Which isn't as easy as you would expect...it was a 6:00am interview and I had been awake since 3:30am...so looking chipper and happy about working was nothing easy.

My semi-boss had her baby making me the 2nd most important person in the office for the next three months. Perfect opportunity to prove how amazing I am to everyone...unfortunately it is generally through working late and busting ass.
Yuck.

Other than that my brain is still in pain from my 15+ hour day on Saturday so I am attempting nothing extreme today.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Very cool! What was the interview about??