Friday, August 14, 2009

lost at sea

Lately I have been feeling terribly lost.


Zigged when I should have zagged.
Turned left when I should have turned right.

My desk looks a mess.

The house looks a mess.
I cannot seem to get the cleaning under control.
Or I forget to clean something...and have no ambition to go back to do it.

Everything feels out of place and out of sorts.
Everything feels wrong.
My stomach is hungry (or so it tells me) but I am not in the mood to eat.

Just feeling down.
Life needs to kick its ass into gear and start making sense again.

Because everything lately has been reading as if it isnt an option at all.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sorry. I know how that feels. Let me know if there's any way I can help!

Ashley said...

Ditto - I definitely know how that feels and I've been feeling like it a lot lately as well. I just feel extremely overwhelmed with all I have going on with the new business and I really miss some of my "me" time. So we can always chat if you want.